Work has started

 3938943

During the last weeks I was pretty busy. I started with the measurements for the spare parts I need to order and then replace. Main topic are the hoses in the engine room. On some location they show some damages due to chafe. As I monitored the engine with my iPhone camera while it was running I also discovered a solution to a long lasting mystery.  

Let me explain. For years the engine started to get hot, nothing serious, but hotter then normal when under load and now, while shooting a video of the engine I discovered the hose sucking in sea water for the cooling due to the vacuum from the pump just got squeezed and almost let no water pass. It turned out someone put a cooling hose in which is not made for a vacuum. Finally I can fix this issue.

So back to work then.

#daily365